“I loved my experience with the Headshot Squad. I was made to feel so comfortable when I was having my portrait taken. I believe the portrait was the best one I have ever had taken. I would highly recommend this great team”.
With increased digital marketing and remote working, a unique, professional headshot can help your current, and potential clients feel more connected to you.
In our online world, your headshot may be your only chance at a first impression. A professional headshot shows that you take your brand seriously. This helps promote your “business story”, making you stand out from the crowd for all the right reasons.
Conference and Event Headshots
Do you want to add extra value to your conference or event?
Do you want to attract more people to your event and give them a fabulous takeaway?
Talk to us about our Conference and Event Headshot service.
Our specially trained event headshot photographers will set up a pop-up headshot studio and capture attendees’ headshots in a series of mini sessions at your event.
Event Headshot Features:
- Quick and easy professional event headshots
- Pop-up studio
- 2-3 minutes per person
- Individual images with our online delivery system
- All images professionally edited
- Pricing options for low and & high-resolution images, as well as other amazing options!
- Professional make-up and hair available (light touch-ups for events)
- We take care of all of the administration, meaning you don’t have to do anything except smile!
How it works
We like to arrive early and be set up ready to start shooting as people arrive for registration. We can also stay for post event networking and parties depending on demand.
Typically, all we need is a small 10 x 10 sq. ft. area adjacent to a wall or corner of the room with a nearby electrical outlet and a couple of tables and chairs.
We work quickly spending only a few minutes per person. Photographing upwards of 100+ people at a one-day event without compromising the quality.
Our team will take care of all of the administration, collecting of names, emails, addresses, etc.
After the event, we load each client’s images onto a separate personal gallery for viewing and selection purposes (usually within 5-7 days of the event).
Corporate Headshot for your Company or Team
How do you stand out amongst your competitors? What is it about your company that makes people want to choose you? Developing a personal brand persona that allows people to connect with you is key. A high-quality headshot puts a professional face to your professional name.
Company and team headshots are becoming more important now than ever. Most consumers rely on the internet to find their products and services. This is leading to corporate team headshots attached to individual bios on company websites becoming the ultimate tool to connect with potential clients.
Headshot Squad has years of experience working with corporate executives, actors, models, companies and teams, capturing some of the most effective and professional corporate headshots in Los Angeles and across the United States. We understand how important it is for your headshot to represent who you really are and the personalities of all the individuals that deliver your brand. Our headshots showcase your brand’s uniqueness and value.
We have a number of options for company or team headshot shoots and individual headshot shoots depending on your personal or company requirements.
Do you need professional headshots?
Professional headshots from Headshot Squad can give you the edge on promoting your corporate and professional image.
Historically headshots were mainly the domain of actors and models who rely on them to promote their range of expressions and characters. However, professional headshots are becoming a powerful element of your own personal brand.
Why you need a professional headshot…
It seems obvious, but you do need to think about why you need a professional headshot long before you have your professional headshot taken. Not only will these be helpful for you, but they will also help your professional headshot photographer. Things to think about are:
- Why you need a professional headshot? Do you have a new website? New opportunity? Social media presence, press releases, recruitment?
- When do you need a professional headshot by?
- What brought this on?
- Where else do you intend to use your headshot? Website, business cards, Facebook, LinkedIn, biography, press release, book cover, products, banners, email signature, etc.?
- What are the main messages you would like your professional headshot to communicate? Confidence? Approachability? Trust? Professionalism? Fun?
- What is the very best thing that can happen because you have a new professional headshot?
- What will achieve the results you are looking for?
- What are your core values? Or your company’s?
- Who is your target audience or ideal client you are looking to attract?
- Are you thinking of writing a book, or product in the near future?
- Have you seen professional headshots that you like the style of?
- Do you have any worries or concerns about being photographed?
- Would you like to book a professional hair and make-up artist for your shoot?
- Would you like professional image advice?
Other things your photographer will need to know:
- What are your current brand colors? i.e. logo or website, etc.
- What style of photos do you like? Studio, or location? Posed, or candid?
- Are you working on other parts of your branding?
- If it’s a company or team headshot shoot, is there anyone that might need a greater selection of images? Spokesperson? Executives?
- Professional Speakers, authors, and trainers
- Online dating
- Social Media
“Great to work with- they were at a tradeshow and I was not thinking in my work uniform the pictures would be good but George made even me feel confident in front of the camera!
Love my shots”!
“I wanted to say thank you for the great headshots… I have seen GREAT response. I just wanted you to know that I appreciate how comfortable you made me feel”.
“Thank you for the awesome headshots! 5/5 starts. Bravo! Bravo! I love my new images and using them on all my social media.”